Re: [Nbd] Proposal to merge WRITE_ZEROES extension into master

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 06:20:57PM +0000, Alex Bligh wrote:
> Wouter,
> > Did the implementation of WRITE_ZEROES encounter any issues with the spec
> > that we might want to fix up? Or did things work out as expected?
>
> It was fine in nbdserver, and also fine in gonbdserver. Admittedly I didn't
> have a 'real' client to test it against.

Oh, I missed that part.

Is there a client anywhere that is more than a test thing? If not, then perhaps
hold off on merging for now until that exists too.

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,