Re: [Nbd] Almost ready for release?

> On 8 Nov 2016, at 23:39, Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...> wrote:
>
> The STARTTLS implementation in nbd-server is almost ready. Still TODO:
>
> - Interoperability testing against qemu (yes, yes, I said I'd do that
>  earlier, but hey)
> - Client certificate validation
> - Enforcing TLS1.2 by default
> - Allowing versions of GnuTLS older than 3.3

In the current build, if you compile with an old version of GnuTLS (I am
fixing compatibility with old versions now), ./configure says:

checking for GnuTLS... no

which is fine, but still tries to compile with GnuTLS, but not link to it.
Compilation fails.

There must be something wrong with the GnuTLS detection logic for old
versions, as it should either compile and link with it, or do neither.

Any chance you could take a look at that one?

--
Alex Bligh