[Nbd] reverted one commit

Hi folks,

I pushed a commit yesterday with the intent of preparing the
implementation of STARTTLS support in nbd-server. I realize today,
however, that it was a pretty ugly way to do it, and removed the commit
again. Yes, I could have done "git revert", but ah well.

If you've pulled between then and now, you may want to "git reset --hard
origin/master".

Regards,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,