Re: [Nbd] Fwd: [PATCH v4 02/18] nbd: fix checkpatch trailing space warning.
- To: Eric Blake <eblake@...696...>, mpa@...1897...
- Cc: email@example.com, Greg KH <gregkh@...1299...>, Pranay Srivastava <pranjas@...17...>, linux-kernel@...25...
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] Fwd: [PATCH v4 02/18] nbd: fix checkpatch trailing space warning.
- From: Pavel Machek <pavel@...28...>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 18:50:55 +0200
- Message-id: <20160603165055.GA11253@...1932...>
- In-reply-to: <573337B1.6030900@...696...>
- References: <1462954726-11825-1-git-send-email-pranjas@...17...> <1462954726-11825-3-git-send-email-pranjas@...17...> <20160511083331.GA29268@...926...> <CA+aCy1GKfNd+VXi6f9Nrz63wx4tOafPp4j8_vScPF+T=+YR41Q@...18...> <CA+aCy1EmRvCFnyOZTZMt6T_+iufksoH_EkPfWjfUY7c3Grr4dw@...18...> <573337B1.6030900@...696...>
On Wed 2016-05-11 07:46:25, Eric Blake wrote:
> On 05/11/2016 03:38 AM, Pranay Srivastava wrote:
> > The series contained some checkpatch changes so I had included you as well.
> >> know why you are sending them to me), but I know I do not accept patches
> >> without any changelog text at all in them, as that's just lazy.
> > That should be per patch or can appear in a cover letter for the patches?
> Per patch. However, if it were me, I would not have split into quite so
> many patches. The mantra is one patch per one fix, but I think it is
> reasonable to state that "silence all checkpatch warnings" counts as one
> fix, rather than 16 separate fixes. If you DO consolidate the
> checkpatch changes into a single patch, then the commit message body
> should call out a bulleted list of all the changes you are making, as
> well as a justification why it is worth churning the entire file rather
> than just making smaller checkpatch fixes in just the areas that your
> other patches touch.
Unfortunately, Greg told him to split it like this. I also liked the
single patch more.
I wonder why mpa@...1897... was not cc-ed on this series? Anyway,
the cleanups are so trivial they should just be applied.... No need to
spend huge time arguing.
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html