[Nbd] 3.13 released

Hi folks,

Uploading nbd 3.12.1 to Debian revealed a number of
architecture-specific bugs in the test suite; additionally, I fixed my
setup so that stuff would again be submitted to the coverity scan
service, which also revealed a number of bugs.

I've fixed those, and have just uploaded nbd 3.13. Get it at the usual
place.

Regards,

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26