Re: [Nbd] [PULL 00/10] NBD updates for 4.3

On 08/17/2015 12:19 AM, Markus Pargmann wrote:
Hi Jens,

I hope this is not too late. Here are some NBD updates.

The most interesting one is probably the first patch, which improves the
timeout detection of NBD. The timout covers now the last reaction of the
server. If there are open requests and we don't receive anything from the
server within the timeout, the connection is killed.

The rest of the patches are smaller cleanups and some new debugfs entries about
the internal state of NBD.

Applied for 4.3, thanks.

--
Jens Axboe