Re: [Nbd] nbd 3.9 released

On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 07:30:43PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> - Protocol update: a reserved bit is used to avoid sending the 124 bytes
>   of useless data at the beginning of the negotiation. The change is
>   implemented so that things will still work with clients not supporting
>   this option, however.

Okay, so that bit didn't get implemented completely correctly, which
means it doesn't actually work very well with clients who don't support
that option, and I apparently forgot about it during my tests.

Sigh.

I believe backwards compatibility is important enough for this to
warrant another update, however small.

I've just released the 3.9.1 bugfix release.

Sorry 'bout the mess.

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26