[Nbd] nbd timeout on debian jessie, patch testing

Hello Andrey,

> Andrey Utkin Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:11:34 -0800
>>> - what are critical bugs or important issues requiring work, if there are
>>> any.
>>
>> There is a network timeout issue, which is probably one of the more
>> important fixes to get in:
>>
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=770479
>

>Looking at the proposed patch, it looks quite smart, and looking good
>as long as it is tested. Going to test that ASAP.

I tested it successfully on a jessie kernel in December,
what was your result ?

Sorry if I missed your answer and thanks for any progress on this,
 greetings
  Hermann

--
Netzwerkadministration/Zentrale Dienste, Interdiziplinaeres
Zentrum fuer wissenschaftliches Rechnen der Universitaet Heidelberg