Re: [Nbd] nbd-server only active if an interface is active in Linux

Op dinsdag 22 juli 2014 20:09:44 schreef Alex Bligh:
> On 22 Jul 2014, at 19:52, Santiago Villafuerte <san.link@...1649...>
wrote:
> > ** (process:353): WARNING **: A port was specified, but oldstyle exports
> > were not requested. This may not do what you expect.
> This means you specified a port (port=9000) but did not request oldstyle
> exports.

Actually, it doesn't. I have just pushed a fix, but that message is
produced whenever a port= line is used in the config file (outside the
[generic] section).

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26