Re: [Nbd] Pack of 5 Koutans Shirt @Rs.999 Only! Huge Discounts Available!!

Yes, LKML does filter on ingress:

http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html#taboo

Apparently, sourceforge does also. Check the headers of the mails you
receive from this list. Sourceforge is doing spam filtering, but they
appear not to be blocking (all) spam. Add the following to your spam
filter, and I imagine the spam will stop:

See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.