Re: [Nbd] Using nbd on Android

Hi Wouter,

> I see you needed to disable use of mlockall() for that. Care to send a
> patch? This should preferably check for existence of mlockall() in
> configure, and #ifdef it away if it's not present.
Sure, I'm happy to send in a patch for this.
Do you want me to add checks so that the `-swap` option is disabled
completely in Android, or just to disable the `mlockall` call and throw a
warning when starting with the swap option on Android?

The Tor bug tracker has a useful post on this:

> I also noticed you used qemu-nbd rather than nbd-server. Any particular
> reason for that?
I'm using nbd with a larger project that uses a custom version of qemu-nbd
to intercept block device writes. I'm not sure why qemu-nbd was
chosen in place of nbd-server.

-Brandon.