Re: [Nbd] Pack of 5 Koutans Shirt @Rs.999 Only! Huge Discounts Available!!
- To: Alex Bligh <alex@...872...>
- Cc: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Folkert van Heusden <folkert@...421...>
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] Pack of 5 Koutans Shirt @Rs.999 Only! Huge Discounts Available!!
- From: Paul Clements <paul.clements@...856...>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:13:08 -0400
- Message-id: <CAECXXi5-=+g-qVbT94R_CQ+SMN1ouOFadAe1PAp4uK0t1NbCWA@...18...>
- In-reply-to: <700F2806-C176-4AB9-BB90-5764E3315B04@...872...>
- References: <b63h1u0bfeafc1au1463fbyqztex3w.3088972.3021@...1519...> <20140712223822.GN24301@...855...> <CAECXXi5A0zpdjmTnmWez02YnyhvD=xz6Z-c3dGo+ed6hFsOvUg@...18...> <700F2806-C176-4AB9-BB90-5764E3315B04@...872...>
Yes, LKML does filter on ingress:
Apparently, sourceforge does also. Check the headers of the mails you
receive from this list. Sourceforge is doing spam filtering, but they
appear not to be blocking (all) spam. Add the following to your spam
filter, and I imagine the spam will stop:
X-Spam-Score: 6.5 (++++++)
X-Spam-Report: Spam Filtering performed by mx.sourceforge.net.
See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Alex Bligh <alex@...872...> wrote:
> On 13 Jul 2014, at 04:51, Paul Clements <paul.clements@...856...> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:38 PM, folkert <folkert@...421...> wrote:
>>> Please consider making this a closed mailinglist as the amount of spam
>>> is enormous.
>> Funny, I didn't notice the below spam until you forwarded it to me.
>> Perhaps a spam filter?
>> I don't run the list, but I think closing the list is a no-go for
>> several reasons.
> I get perhaps 20 or 30 times as much spam from this list as I get real
> messages. I run 2 layers of spam filtering and I think the fact it
> comes 'from' sourceforge helps it get through. I know the kernel.org
> lists are not closed; do they have spam filtering (at least for
> non-subscribers) on ingress?
> Alex Bligh