Re: [Nbd] [akpm@...133...: Feature to kernel version map? [Was: increase default and max request sizes]

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 11:13:26PM +0200, Michal Belczyk wrote:
> FYI -- the change was merged into the mainstream kernel today...
>
> ----- Forwarded message from akpm@...133... -----
>
> Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:28:28 -0700
> From: akpm@...133...
> To: torvalds@...133...
> Cc: akpm@...133..., belczyk@...1274..., axboe@...161..., paul.clements@...124...
> Subject: [patch 081/109] nbd: increase default and max request sizes

Great news to see another feature being merged into the kernel. There
have been a number of new things added in the last year or two: FUA,
FLUSH, rotational or not, TRIM. Anything else? Which brings me to my
question:

Is there a list somewhere that maps the new NBD features to the kernel
version it was added? Extra points if it includes any backports by
Debian, Suse or Redhat (or others) for older kernels.

MfG
	Goswin