Re: [Nbd] libnbd
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] libnbd
- From: Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:22:05 +0200
- Message-id: <5179663D.7000800@...112...>
- In-reply-to: <20130425153813.GE1464@...855...>
- References: <516FBEB3.3070806@...112...> <20130425121417.GB15210@...1266...> <20130425153813.GE1464@...855...>
On 25-04-13 17:38, folkert wrote:
>> Externally, for the user, I would make them objects with callbacks and
>> default functions. For example the device would have callbacks for
> Please: do NEVER use callbacks.
> They are a pain to support and only usefull in UI applications.
Callbacks are the only way you're ever going to implement extensibility,
really. What's the problem?
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy
requires you to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once,
add a voucher, and save on postage.