Re: [Nbd] release?

On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 08:20:23PM +0100, folkert wrote:
> > Looking over the log since 3.2, there's a fair amount of stuff there. I
> > think it's about time I made a new release.
> > Thoughts?
>
> Please verify if offsets > 4GB on devices > 4GB on 32 bit servers work
> correctly. The cast to ssize_t might screw things up. Please see other
> messages on this list regarding this.

I've seen that thread, yes; I've already removed the ssize_t cast,
because I can't remember why it's there, and everything else in that
line is off_t.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and