Re: [Nbd] history about nbd

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 08:48:57PM +0800, harryxiyou wrote:
> Do you have some articles for describing the nbd user space codes and
> realizing mechanism? What about Paul? Give me some methods to read
> the codes easily. Thanks ;-)

Some.

If you run './configure' on the source code, that generates a file
"Doxyfile" in the "doc" directory. if you run "doxygen Doxyfile" in that
directory, that should produce some HTML files that document the source
code and make it somewhat easier to understand. But I make no guarantees
-- it's been a while since I looked at the code that way.

There's also a file "proto.txt" in that same "doc" directory, which
explains how the protocol is supposed to work. You may find that useful.

Other than that, not everything is documented. If you need help, feel
free to ask here, however.

the following formula:

pi zz a