Re: [Nbd] nbd 2.9.25 compile error on systems without FALLOC_FL_PUNCH_HOLE support

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 08:47:55PM +0100, Peter Simons wrote:
> The 2.9.25 release contains a bug that leads to the following compile
> error when building on Linux systems without FALLOC_FL_PUNCH_HOLE
> support:
>
>   nbd-server.c:1477:28: error: 'FALLOC_FL_PUNCH_HOLE' undeclared (first use in this function)
>
> The problem is use of #ifdef where #if was intended. I see that this bug
> has been fixed in Git almost a month ago, so I wonder whether there are
> any plans to release an update soon?

There hadn't been one yet, because usually such fixes accumulate fairly
rapidly, and making a new release for a one-liner seems fairly silly.

Since they do not, in fact, accumulate this rapidly this time around, I
suppose it's time for a new release. I'll look at it next weekend or so.

the following formula:

pi zz a