[Nbd] performance

Hi,

I have a suggestion for performance enhancement of NBD.
The idea is that between each request the client and server exchange a message. Since networks are slow, this takes a while. Maybe we can, at least for write requests, send a couple of write commands with their data without immediately waiting for the reply and then if, say, 32 of them are send, wait for the acknowledgments.
If I remember correctly that's also how iSCSI does it.

Folkert