Re: [Nbd] reboot or shutdown take long time when nbd exported still mount on the client

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 09:37:06AM +0700, rizka ashar wrote:
> Hello all, i have some question
>
> suppose client has already export some block from server, and its still
> mounted,
> when i tried to reboot or shutdown machine, it take long time and some time
> need  force power off

You don't give a lot of information, but my guess is that this is
because the network is shut down before the nbd device is unmounted.
It's fairly easy to fix that: add '_netdev' to the options field in
/etc/fstab for the nbd devices you're mounting.

If you're mounting them manually, there's not much you can do about that
then, except adding an initscript or some such.

the following formula:

pi zz a