Re: [Nbd] nbd-client: timeout option not working

> I have seen cases on recent kernels where it helps to remove:
> -               printk(KERN_ERR "%s: Attempted send on closed socket\n",
> -                      lo->disk->disk_name);

At the end I compiled the whole kernel.
Then I applied the patch, compiled and load the module successfuly.

I have a laptop exporting a file with the latest nbd-server version
and my laptop connets to it by nbd-client.
When I try to use cfdisk on nbd0 it hangs up till I insert the cable
backup but it should disconnect after 5 seconds.

# nbd-client -timeout 5 -N prova 192.168.1.56 /dev/nbd0
Negotiation: ..size = 512MB
bs=1024, sz=536870912 bytes
timeout=5

If I try to use cfdisk on /dev/nbd1 (that is not connected to anything) I get
  FATAL ERROR: Cannot read disk drive
  Press any key to exit cfdisk

Should nbd module behave different on a new (3.x) kernel?