Re: [Nbd] NBD: FLUSH & FUA - userspace pull request

--On 27 May 2011 18:14:23 +0200 Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...> wrote:

I've merged your branch, and added a few minor commits of my own on top.
Some review would be appreciated.

One thing I forgot to mention was that I could not, for the life of me,
get nbd-trdump to build with "make" (as opposed to "make nbd-trdump")
and install sensible. I suspect I am being thick, but adding it to
any of the existing targets made it think the target name had
a space in it. It's probably useful if nbd-trdump does get installed
in a standard build and goes into make dist etc. as you shouldn't
need the source to use it.

--
Alex Bligh