Re: [Nbd] nbd0: Unexpected reply (ffff88001a117df0)
- To: Per Jessen <per@...859...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] nbd0: Unexpected reply (ffff88001a117df0)
- From: Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...>
- Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:01:45 +0100
- Message-id: <20110303100145.GB4627@...510...>
- In-reply-to: <4D6E3E21.4040307@...859...>
- References: <4D6E3E21.4040307@...859...>
On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 01:54:57PM +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm just getting started with ndb, I'm using nbd 2.9.20, and occasionally the
> nbd-client will simply stop. I've found this message:
> nbd0: Unexpected reply (ffff88001a117df0)
> What does it mean and how do I handle it? Automatic restart of the client?
Looks like the server is sending you something that the client isn't
expecting at that point. This shouldn't happen.
Can you check for something suspicious in the server's syslog?
The biometric identification system at the gates of the CIA headquarters
works because there's a guard with a large gun making sure no one is
trying to fool the system.