Re: [Nbd] nbd-2.9.17 Not enough opts_magic

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 11:28:05AM -0600, Stu wrote:
[...named exports do not work in 2.9.17...]
> Any ideas?

Sigh.

One of these days, I swear, I will *not* forget that even one-line
last-minute patches can break things :-)

Before that last-minute patch, everything worked for named exports, but
not for old-style ones...

Oh well.

On it, but it might take a little while.

trying to fool the system.