Re: [Nbd] NBD 2.9.14 released

On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 03:41:21PM -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Sunday 18 October 2009 09:33:46 Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > > what's going on with the sf page ?
> >
> > They've changed the way uploads are done, and I don't like it.
> > Additionally, doing downloads through github means I just need to tag a
> > release in git, and that's it.
> >
> > If this is causing problems for anyone, I guess I can reinstate the
> > sf.net uploads. But I'd rather not.
>
> could you update the summary to explain this ?

Ah, good point. Hadn't thought of that.

> people who dont read the mailing list will go to the sf.net page and never
> see a newer version.  https://sourceforge.net/projects/nbd/

Indeed.

I've just updated the project description, but apparently it takes a
while for the changes to go live -- I guess there's some batch process
that needs to run first.

I'll also update <http://nbd.sourceforge.net/> -- once I figure out how
that's supposed to happen these days. They changed that, too.

trying to fool the system.