[Nbd] 2.9.8 is out (was: Re: Patches to fix a coredump and improve error reporting)

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 10:06:47AM -0500, Corey Minyard wrote:
> Ok, here's the patches again, fixed.  I also realized it's a bad idea to
> continue of setuid or setgid failed (security issue), so I changed that,
> too.

I'd already adapted them earlier today, but forgot to mail.  Sorry about
that.

Anyway, they've now been committed, and the few extras you've done in
this patch as well, and I've released nbd 2.9.8 containing those plus a
few more fixes.

HTH, HAND.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22