Re: [Nbd] Make pre-run/post-run configurable from cmdline.

Dnia 27-09-2007, czw o godzinie 10:59 +0200, Wouter Verhelst napisał(a):

> > * cmdline options -x and -X for pre-run and post-run commands
> > (previously one could specify them only in config file);

> If you have a use case where it's valid to use the command line but not
> the config file, I *might* be prompted to change that belief, but you
> would have to make a very strong case.

Well, I need that because I run nbd-server from another program, which
defines nbd-server's behaviour by altering command line. It's much
simpler and elegant for me to generate a cmdline string than write a
temporary config file.

bye,
Filip Zyzniewski
Tefnet