Re: [Nbd] how does NBD handle disconnections?
- To: Francis Giraldeau <francis.giraldeau@...132...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] how does NBD handle disconnections?
- From: Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:18:54 +0200
- Message-id: <20070731081854.GE5573@...39...>
- In-reply-to: <46AE9E6A.3010703@...132...>
- References: <46AE9E6A.3010703@...132...>
On Mon, Jul 30, 2007 at 10:28:58PM -0400, Francis Giraldeau wrote:
> I would like to use the -persist option of NBD. I thought that using
> this option would make nbd-client reconnect if the corresponding
> nbd-server is killed, but it didn't.
Never the less, that is the behaviour that nbd-client tries to achieve.
How is it failing? Could you provide a bit more detail?
<Lo-lan-do> Home is where you have to wash the dishes.
-- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22