Re: [Nbd] nbd-client with uClibc?

Yup, it compiles now.  Thanks!

I've got another problem, though - it seems to drop the connection
after a short while with the following message:

muttley ~ # nbd-client 10.0.0.2 555 /dev/nbd0
Negotiation: ..size = 10485760KB
bs=1024, sz=10485760
muttley ~ # Kernel call returned: Broken pipeClosing: que, sock, done

Is this normal?

On 03/06/07, Wouter Verhelst <w@...112...> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 12:57:34PM +0100, Tom Lloyd wrote:
[asm/page.h]
> Oh.  So how do I stop it from asking for it?

You may remove it from nbd-client.c. It doesn't belong there, doesn't
actually use anything from it, and the version currently in trunk has it
removed anyway :-)

(I should probably cook up a new release "soon", but I'm busy doing way
too many things these days...)

--
Shaw's Principle:
        Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will