Re: [Nbd] update: nbd-2.8.7 on Solaris 10

On Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 12:20:33PM -0600, Vico Marziale wrote:
> Adding -lsocket and -lnsl takes care of all of the symbol problems except
> "daemon" which I still have yet to figure out.

Gotta love Solaris.

If you can figure out which additional libraries are needed and at least
one symbol per needed library (say, '-lsocket' is needed for 'bind' and
'socket'), it'd be nice if you could tell me; I'll then add some
autoconf checks then so that they get autodetected and automatically
added in future releases.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22