Re: [Nbd] Wireshark dissector for NBD
- To: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@...17...>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Nbd] Wireshark dissector for NBD
- From: Wouter Verhelst <wouter@...3...>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:12:38 +0100
- Message-id: <20061031161238.GA25973@...39...>
- In-reply-to: <c9a3e4540610310324v174a84a3l36ee040f32217669@...18...>
- References: <c9a3e4540610291659o245c4c9byf007322e9b6cfea5@...18...> <20061030085415.GA27172@...39...> <c9a3e4540610310251o67721accu42cdeef3b78cf5d8@...18...> <c9a3e4540610310324v174a84a3l36ee040f32217669@...18...>
On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 11:24:32AM +0000, ronnie sahlberg wrote:
> I have checked in to SVN 19752 of wireshark a dissector for NBD.
> Please test and provide comments on how to make it more useful for NBD people.
Could be me, but I can't seem to be able to enable it. When I go to
Analyze->Decode as->Transport, then NBD isn't listed there (it is in a
number of other places, though).
Which makes it kinda hard to define something as an NBD stream, since
there's no fixed port.
<Lo-lan-do> Home is where you have to wash the dishes.
-- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22