[Nbd] NBD disconnect retry question

Hello, list,

Can comebody write me a little patch to the client, to newer give up and can
resume the connection on some packet lost?
I mean exactly the same as nfs "hard" option, to avoid these messages:

nbd3: Attempted send on closed socket
end_request: I/O error, dev nbd3, sector 66961896
I/O error in filesystem ("md31") meta-data dev md31 block 0xff707b0
("xfs_trans_read_buf") error 5 buf count 8192

My 8TB raid is too much often crashes, and any type of script is too slow to
resume (reconnect) the nbd-client automatically...

Thanks,

Janos