Re: [Nbd] NBD migrated to SVN

Verhelst,

Excellent.. this has really been what's kept me from contributing.. I switched to Subversion several years ago and forgot how to use CVS. Thanks !

	Roy Keene

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

Hi,

This is just to inform you that as of today, the NBD repository is moved
from CVS to Subversion. This means that if you had a CVS checkout of the
code, you will have to backup any files that were modified, do a
checkout of the subversion repository, and copy the backed up files over
those in that checkout.

An svn 101 for those not familiar with the system:

svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/nbd/trunk nbd

will get you the code that was in NBD CVS HEAD up to now;

svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/nbd/branches/release_2_8

will get you the 2.8 branch; and

svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/nbd/tags/RELEASE_2_8_4

will get you the 2.8.4 version of NBD.

After checkout, the procedures are mostly the same as with CVS:

cvs up
svn up

cvs diff
svn diff

etc. There's some documentation on the SF.net pages and in the
subversion redbook; see http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ for more details on
that one.

--
Fun will now commence