[Nbd] Async writes and NBD's deadlock

Hi,

It may well be the case that I misunderstood the description
in the README for the uniprocessor deadlock problem, but
from what I can tell, appending NBD_CMD_WRITE requests
to a queue and returning with err=0 immediately instead of
eventually blocking while calling write(2) should avoid the
deadlock (would having to touch the swap device change
anything ?).

Although probably not that useful in general, I would be
grateful for any comments on whether it should work or
not.

Thanks,
Bogdan