[Nbd] show status of NBD mounts and shares?

its there a way to show the curret shares on my NBD server and a way to show NBD mounts on the client fromt he command line?

im new to NBD, but im trying to set up and need to be able to keep track of what is running. my NBD server will have multiple shares.. and some clients will have connections to several of the shares at one time..

it there a way to get status on the server and the client.

Jessie Smart
Engineering Services Manager