RE: [Nbd] ndb-client 2.7.3 patch

Here's a better patch.

It fixes the following problems:
   * nbd-client.c in the last patch had no GPL info
   * nbd-client.c's opennet() in the the last patch returned positive numbered
errors.
   * nbd-server.c in 2.7.3 called wait() with a NULL pointer, causing
nbd-server to hang in wait() when SIGCHLD was delivered and more than one
client had connected.

It still doesn't fix the issue with the NBD not being noticed by the software
RAID as being reconnected, I suspect that will be a kernel-level fix. I'm
working only on the user-land tools right now.

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:13:00 -0500, J. Ryan Earl wrote