[Nbd] NBD 2.8 released

Hi,

I incorporated Maxim's changes today; and doing that got me working on
NBD 2.8 again (mostly "running tests"). I decided to do a release. I
won't say I found every bug (need to write a test suite some time), but
I'm quite confident it's at least useable by now.

Additional testing in real-life situations is welcome---though I
wouldn't recommend switchin highly important systems over to it just
yet.

pavement is precisely one bananosecond