Re: [Nbd] default authorization file is missed

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 05:32:11PM +0400, Maxim Syrchin wrote:
> Hello all,
> Accordig to nbd-server man page nbd_server.allow is the default file for
> autorization. But there is no code for it....
> On some machines this situation causes segmentation fault (because
> server->authname is uninitialized pointer !!!).
> Maybe attached patch isn't the best solution, but it works perfect.

> diff -Naur -w nbd-2.8.0/nbd-server.c nbd-2.8.0-auth-fix/nbd-server.c

Ah, that's why :-)

nbd-2.8 is in devel status. I (wrongly) added it to the 'plain' nbd file
package a while ago, but for production machines, you really really want
to use nbd 2.7 for the time being.

Anyway, I'll incorporate your patch when I next work on nbd again.
Thanks :-)

pavement is precisely one bananosecond