Re: [Nbd] nbd client crashes

Phillip,

Can you run "strace" on your `nbd' command and paste the ioctl() calls to an email ?

On Fri, 27 May 2005, Phillip Needham wrote:

I am running nbd 2.7.4, and I get the following error from the client:
Error: ioctl(nbd_fd, NBD_CLEAR_SOCK) failed, aborting: Invalid argument
I have compiled it on the same machine it is running on, with kernel version
2.4.20-37.9.legacy on RedHat 9.

What am I doing wrong?

Phillip Needham
Principal, iBright Consulting