Re: [Nbd] [ANNOUNCE] Portable NBD server

Op di 13-07-2004, om 19:45 schreef Andy Isaacson:
> Apologies for the cross-post, but this is relevant to all three lists.
> Please don't cross-post followups (unless they're relevant to several
> lists); obey the Reply-To or reply to me directly.
>
> The NBD server in nbd-2.7.1 from nbd.sourceforge.net doesn't compile on
> non-Linux hosts,

Actually, it does; it compiles and runs on (at least) FreeBSD and The
Hurd. If it doesn't compile, I'd be happy to learn about it, and will
(most likely) incorporate any patches that might be relevant; the
intention, in any case, is for it to compile on anything resembling GCC
and some C library (although I'm quite aware that it probably doesn't
reach that goal at the moment, mostly since I didn't test on anything
else than the above two platforms, and Linux).

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks