[Nbd] 2.7.1 out

Hi,

It actually happened more than 24 hours ago, but I released the NBD
userland utilities version 2.7.1, with a rather quick fix to the most
urgent issue, which has bitten quite a number of users.

nbd-client will still hang in the "Negotiating:" phase if the server
doesn't find the file it should be exporting; this is because the server
doesn't properly close a socket when it gets an error. While this bug
should be fixed, I'm not really sure how to fix this in the most clean
way; but to make the thing useful again, I released 2.7.1 first.
Depending on the amount of work required to get 2.8 out, I'll either
provide a fully fixed 2.7.2, or a first 2.8 version out "soon".

Rg,

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks