Re: Official LSB 1.2 test suites

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Stew Benedict wrote:

> > A web page summarising the downloadable files is here:
> >
> > http://www.linuxbase.org/download.html
> >
> > These versions of the test suites will be used for the upcoming
> > certification program.
> >

> Are the applications for the application battery listed there the official
> versions?  They're different than those on the ftp site.

Details, details... 8-)

Chris and I are still doing a bit more sorting, but expect to be done in a
couple more hours (unless our network disappears).

                                Stuart

anderson@freestandards.org                                Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                     Linux Standard Base