Re: lsb-distribution-test-1.1.3-1 hangs at T.execl

Matt,

I have run these tests on the 5 distributions. The test does not hang on
SuSE, Turbolinux, Debian, and Caldera. I am not to sure as to why it only
hangs on Redhat.

Lisa Sarabia
SW Engineer
Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-9466
T/L 678-9466

                      Matt Wilson
                      <msw@redhat.com>         To:       lsb-test@lists.linuxbase.org
                                               cc:
                      02/26/02 11:15 AM        Subject:  lsb-distribution-test-1.1.3-1 hangs at T.execl

Anyone seen T.execl hang in lsb-distribution-test-1.1.3-1?  Do I need
to set up the serial loopback cable?  I thought that we were using
psudo tty support for these tests.

Should we waive/exclude these tests?

Cheers,

Matt