RE: gettext functions

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> The point was we've swallowed most of a set of
> functions which share the same shortcoming, there's
> not much point in leaving some out - either pull
> in the missing bits, and if necessary, write up
> a manpage, or toss 'em all out. Incomplete confuses
> configuration scripts (and maybe humans, too?) which
> either test for the missing one and assume none are
> available, or test for a present one and assume
> that the rest are present.

I agree.

I'm just fishing for someone to write up the neccessary pages  8-).

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team