Re: LSB package for Debian: final(?) release candidate

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 10:01:48AM -0800, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> Apache's already in the app battery.  Does that mean it got built
> avoiding the init-script issue?

Yes. I didn't have any implementations to work against, so I
skipped/avoided it at the time of the build. The source rpm is also
on the ftp site, so it should be relatively easy to modify...

-drew

--
M. Drew Streib <dtype@dtype.org>, Free Standards Group (freestandards.org)
co-founder, SourceForge.net | core team, freedb | sysadmin, Linux Intl.