Re: [PROPOSAL]drop LSB.usersgroups/commands/passwd/T.passwd 2

John H Terpstra writes:

> Group passwords are in the current specification. If by democratic means
> we reach a decision that this should not be supported then we must follow
> due process and procedure to render this feature obsolete. A standard that
> lacks due process will not gain popular assent.

I agree we need a well documented process for making changes like
this, especially since its removing a feature. Is there a suitable
procedure we can borrow from another standards group?

Chris.
--
yeohc@au1.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group