Re: LSB Spec 1.0 Criticism

On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 10:56:56AM +0200, schilling@fokus.gmd.de wrote:

> If you would have _read_ my mail instead of shortening it, it would be easier
> to tell you about the relevance of the remark....
>
> This was a reply to a question on whether it would make sense to write directly
> into a mail box. My answer tells you a reason for why this does not make sense.
>
> Jörg

Yes. I know. But the question was wether a mail client is allowed to make
assumptions on how to access the mail spool and whether LSB should
address this point. I say no and if i read you correctly you do as well,
so where is the problem...

Dominik
--
          A lovely thing to see:                   Kobayashi Issa
     through the paper window's holes               (1763-1828)