Re: Patch: Convert SGML/XML appendix to just SGML

What I'm seeing, is multiple patches from different people, as well as what
could be intepreted as different responses from the LSB as well (largely
induced by time skew). Could someone from the SGML/XML group please clarify
what the desired position is on this issue?

George and I will try to make sure that we are consistant as well.

On 6 Jun 2001, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

> Dan Scott <dan.scott@acm.org> writes:
>
> > Folks, do you agree that this is the right solution for now?
>
> No.  Please, _restore_ the following hunks:

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team
Creative Applications Lab Chair - SIGGRAPH 2001