Re: lsbdev and FHS (was: "Specification v 0.8")

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Johannes Poehlmann wrote:

This has nothing to do with the files being vital or not. The
directory /usr/lsb is not listed in FHS until 2.2-beta, and this same
standard cleary forbid any other hierarchy under /usr. Of course it
can be standardized in 2.3 but for now IMO the lsbdev package is not
FHS (and thus not LSB) compliant.

--
Flávio