Re: X Toolkit

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Jim Knoble wrote:

> : Any idea if it passes lsbappchk?
>
> No idea.  I can find out perhaps later this week.

That would be helpful.

While finding several real apps that use Xt implies that we should keep it,
if it turns out that they all fail for other reasons, then it is only a weak
argument for keeping it. I guess we just need to gather all of the data
that we can get.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team
Creative Applications Lab Chair - SIGGRAPH 2001