help scrub the lsb lists

--=_alternative 006DB95F86256A07_=

The LSB team would like to ask for your assitance in scrubbing the
enclosed
lists which have been identified by our database.

Please go to the following URLs, login with the user and password given in
the browser login prompt, then click on the query that corresponds to the
lists which are shown below.

Undecided Interfaces

        http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=unknown-ints

Included Interfaces Without Standards

        http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-standard

Included Commands Without Standards

        http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-stdcmd

Included Interfaces Without Documentation

        http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-doc

Included Commands Without Documentation

        http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-doccmd

To reduce the amount of overlap during the review.  Look at the online
list
first, do your review, then send email immediately to lsb-discuss using
the
query description as the subject line (ie., "Undecided Interfaces").
Others
subscribed to the email list will have an opportunity to check your
recommendations, then we can import that information into the database.

Thanks,

George (gk4)

--=_alternative 006DB95F86256A07_=

scrubbing the enclosed<br>
lists which have been identified by our database.<br>
</tt></font>
and password given in<br>
the browser login prompt, then click on the query that corresponds to
the<br>
lists which are shown below.<br>
</tt></font>
</tt></font>
http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=unknown-ints<br>
</tt></font>
</tt></font>
http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-standard<br>
</tt></font>
</tt></font>
http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-stdcmd<br>
</tt></font>
</tt></font>
http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-doc<br>
</tt></font>
</tt></font>
http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=consist-mis-doccmd<br>
</tt></font>
&nbsp;Look at the online list<br>
first, do your review, then send email immediately to lsb-discuss using
the<br>
query description as the subject line (ie., &quot;Undecided
Interfaces&quot;). Others<br>
subscribed to the email list will have an opportunity to check your<br>
recommendations, then we can import that information into the database.<br>
</tt></font>
</tt></font>
--=_alternative 006DB95F86256A07_=--